If you are using Links package module and are not satisfied with the link views , teaser & link nodes, then you may consider this option.
This code requires that you use link_weblinks component & add weblinks. It displays all the links in the database with hits and description.
Things you can customize
1. Change $nlimit in code above to the number of links you want to display.
2. Define the "links" class in your stylesheet to customize the look of this page.
3. You can display this either in a block or on "page". We recommend you use page and attach it to primary menu.
There are two attachments.
1. Displays all links
2. Displays all links by categories ( Excellent view of links ). Click here for demo.
Todo -- If someone can help ???
1. Attach some rating mechanism to each link.