Make an FAQ Site using Drupal
FAQ Sites are a piece of cake with Drupal 5.1. You can create a great lightweight FAQ site in Drupal even if you are a beginner.
You will need
FAQ Contributed module
1. Install Drupal 5.1, Create the first account and complete the initial setup.
2. Install FAQ module as instructed.
3. Goto Admin >> Categories and Add a new vocabulary
4. Add terms under the vocabulary these are your FAQ sections or taxonomy.
5. Set the access control under Users. Decide who will be adding FAQs.
6. Select a decent theme from Drupal.org or make your own theme.
You FAQ site is ready!.
Check an example on http://support.whiz.in/faq